All-in service; Affordable; Adaptable
TOSHIBA TEC is Europe’s largest consumables supplier. For more than quarter of a century we have delivered the best in service and price/quality Auto ID consumables. We are Auto ID specialists who conceive design and build the hardware product for the consumables we provide.
TOSHIBA TEC and the world’s leading thermal transfer ribbon manufacturers developed an Approved Ribbon Product range. This product range guarantees:
- high print quality
- reduced wear on the operational parts of the printer
- and, as with all TOSHIBA TEC products, excellent quality.
The key is to combine competitive pricing with innovation and reliable service and thus offer customers a true competitive advantage.
All our consumables are guaranteed of the highest quality because:
- We partner with the four largest ribbon manufacturers in the world to give you total compatibility and top performance for every particular printer requirement.
- We approve only the finished product that has been produced to consistent and repeatable Quality Standards.
- We life test the approved ribbon to protect the customer’s investment and secure his real TCO.
- We supply a huge range of grades and sizes (more than 1000 articles).
- We are not here today and gone tomorrow: TOSHIBA TEC aim at long-term customer relationships incorporating a strong Voice of the Customer program.
- We want the very best mix for the customer i.e. hardware durability, printed image consistency, value for money.
Which ribbon type is for me?
| ||Wax ||Wax Resin ||Resin |
|Characteristics ||General purpose ||Smearless ||Scratch/Solvent resistant |
|Applications ||Where there is light direct contact or handling. |
General purpose usage, warehouse packaging (bin and shelf edge labelling, box end packaging, etc.)
|Where there is frequent direct contact or handling, or printed image is subject to outdoor elements. |
Ideal for use in transport and logistics, warehousing and distribution, manufacturing, retail (swing tags and hang tags) and specialist retail industries.
|Where printed image is subject to extreme conditions and heavy direct contact. |
Where there is abrasion, heat or chemical contact.
Ideal for use in industrial, electronic, chemical, pharmaceutical, automotive and textile industries.
|Suitable materials ||Most paper and synthetic materials ||Most paper and synthetic materials ||Most synthetic label materials |