Print and customise your energy labels with Toshiba printers
Toshiba is the leading thermal transfer printing specialist in Europe. We ensure total compatibility and performance for every printer requirement – any application.
The European energy label provides consumers standardised information on energy consumption and performance criteria for major household appliances. The label helps consumers to identify the most efficient and energy cost saving appliances. For both suppliers (manufacturers and importers) and retailers the energy label is an important marketing tool.
New energy label highlights
- Mandatory for all manufacturers and importers
- Products covered: Refrigerators, Wine Storage Appliances, Washing machines, Dishwashers, Televisions
- Application must be done by Dec 2011, depending on product
- The new label will be uniform in all EU27 Member States
Print your energy label with Toshiba and protect your investment long-term.
Advantages of using Toshiba thermal transfer printing versus pre-printed labels
- Print and customise your own energy labels
- Print variable data on demand (Print exactly the specification number (KWh, dB, etc) depending on product category and Energy efficiency class (A+, B, C, etc)
- Reduce pre-printed colour label stock
- Print when required and the quantity of labels you need, from 1 to 1.000.
- Only one pre-printed label per model
- Reduce drastically costs – especially for small production runs
- Avoid the risk of stock outs and the associated cost.
More information about New Energy Label click here
Benefits using Toshiba printers versus others brands
B-EX4T1 recommended label printer
- Save costs, using the ribbon Save Technology by Toshiba
(Pay only for the ribbon used)
- Increase productivity e.g. the Toshiba B-EXT1 the fastest industrial printer in the market
- Easy to use and maintain
- Low power consumption
- Fast ROI and low TCO.
Print speed 14 ips, fastest on the market
Low power consumption, Energy Star compliant
200 / 300 dpi resolution
Ribbon save functionality
Remote and easy maintenance
Contact us for information on cost savings and benefits you can reach with Toshiba!
TOSHIBA TEC Europe Retail Information Systems
Campus 300, Spring Way, Maylands Ave Ind Est
Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7GG
Tel.: +44 (0)870 890 7200
Fax: +44 (0)870 890 7350
We are committed to long-term development of technology, allowing us to offer you high quality and competitive products. We constantly monitor the products we supply to provide the complete assurance of quality.
The Toshiba brand is your guarantee.